Friday, July 03, 2009

Natalya says.

My friend Natalya left a message for me on facebook. It was grammatically incorrect and it said:

"I wish u could see my outfit right now. I think that u would either really like it or really not. I brushed out my hair and have a huge fro, am wearing massive gold earings, I am also wearing a high waisted black mini skirt with these bright gold buttons, ballet flats, and an american apparell tank. I am going out to this alternative dance thing. I wish u were here to give me advise."
or rather, yada yada yada yada. ;)

I was trying to imagine what this outfit looked like and I thought it would be funny/amusing to draw a quick amateur sketch of her based on her own description. I tagged her on facebook. Hopefully she won't be too embarassed:

12 Comments:

Blogger WendyB said...

Great sketch..so cute.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kira Aderne said...

you are fun :)))

11:41 AM  
Blogger Lauren and Jennifer said...

Nice sketch!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Hahah I love the idea of it. And the sketch is really cute.

I’m running a contest on my blog and there’s a clutch to be won. Check it out!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Winnie said...

Aw, what a cute idea!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh :) Please post more!

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Fashion Nicotine said...

Haha that's really cool...

Xx. Fashion Nicotine

11:47 AM  
Blogger SBG said...

HAHA this is so great!

sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

9:32 AM  
Blogger UB said...

Wow what a blog! Pls visit mine and feel free to follow
http://the-shopaholic-diaries.blogspot.com/

4:51 PM  
Anonymous hbtnstyle said...

super chic, I love the illustration twist x.

3:32 AM  
Blogger Kira Aderne said...

Gloria!
Thanks for your visit some weeks ago...great to see you!

all my best wishes always, hope you are so fine!

see you soon,

Kira

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home