Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ilse Jacobsen's (rain) boots

I have decided I am in love with Ilse Jacobsen's (rain) boots.


photo: oaknyc.com


It started off innocently enough.

I saw them on OAK's website. Curiously cute things. Militant and spunky.

The next day I did some more googling on them.

The following day I was obsessed. I passed up pair of nicely priced Hunter's that happened to pass my way (I have always lacked rainboots).

The following following day I was still obsessed.

Today I drew a picture of them.

They come in all the colors of an appropriately edited rainbow.


They look like- what? Doc Marten's without the clown-like bottom.
Who doesn't want that?


I can imagine many happy outfits around these boots.

I cannot get them out of my head.



Of course- they are far too elusive and expensive at present ($175 on OAK) and I will need to patiently wait for the best opportunity to buy them. The best option of which may be ordering from the UK. Bullocks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gaby said...

Yayyyy new blog post!
Those boots are definitely cute...too bad i will never live in a land where i need those

11:38 PM  
Blogger Winnie said...

So sweet, I love your drawings of them!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous bill said...

im liking your blog!!looks good!really love the blue boots

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Susanne said...

Very nice boots from Ilse Jacobsen :) I already buyed 2 boots in black but also in grey, but hey I´m also from Denmark :) Sometimes you can find very good offers for Ilse Jacobsen here

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home