Sunday, August 17, 2008

sorry!

*update* OK so I was kind of fibbing before by just blaming it on the olympics. although I do spend 24/7 on the olympics. [IM SITTING DOWN TO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW on nbc] but I kind of also lost my groove and kind of got stuck, to be truthful-- I wanted to kick off my posts by conveying a certain idea about the olympics and athleticism, but I wasn't sure quite how to do it. BUT NOW I HAVE MY GROOVE BACK. expect an olympics extravaganza w/i the next two days. Outfits inspired by your favorite olympic sports and more...(sounds corny but it IS NOT). xo ++remember girls! 11pm EST live May and Walsh beach volleyball!++



soo sorry for not updating. I hate to give excuses, but basically I finished my physics final exam more than a week ago, and then I have been totally TOTALLY consumed by the Olympic events. beach volleyball, volleyball, swimming, gymnastics, you name it- I've been watching them nonstop. So addicted. It's not an excuse, but I will try try try to do a post tommorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

your header is great!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Seeker said...

We have been missing you, but you do it at your time.

xx

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Haha! I don't blame you. I'm a olympic track junkie myself. No worries, they only come once every four years, you're allowed to obsess!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

No worries we'll be here.

juliet xxx

5:34 AM  
Blogger Richel said...

haha! I love the olympics so much, too! It's so addictive!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Brigitte Plouffe said...

i'm so excited may and walsh won. that was such an intense game to watch!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home